The first event dedicated to electric mobility
The first event aimed at promoting the development of the electric mobility industry and the process of becoming more energy efficient in order to change the automotive “paradigm”.
The only event that combines the authority of Energy & Strategy Group of Politecnico di Milano University and the expertise of Reed Exhibitions, joining efforts to offer an exclusive market analysis, an overview on future trends and networking & business opportunities.
That’s Mobility 2018, at its first edition, attracted 1,645 professionals from all over Italy. An audience representing all compartments involved in the e-mobility industry: from the energy market to design and energy management, from the automotive world to services and components, from companies operating in the implementation of electric mobility to those working in Research and Universities.
Take part in the event and become the real protagonist of the mobility of the future!
Forecast on the Electric Vehicle Market
Three different development scenarios for the future, up until 2030
Source: e-mobility Report 2018, ES - Politecnico di Milano
This contemplates an increase of electric vehicles that will reach maximum 1,8 million vehicles by 2030.
Moderate Development Scenario
Electric vehicles will reach 20% of new registrations already in 2025, to reach almost 50% by 2030.
Fast Development Scenario
A fast increase on registrations will happen already before 2025. By 2030 electric vehicles registrations will exceed 60%.
Smart Mobility Report 2019
The core of That's Mobility is the Smart Mobility Report 2019 by Energy & Strategy Group, which will be presented through general conferences and specific workshops.
The objectives of the Report are:
- Monitor the evolution of electric mobility in Italy, both in terms of recharging infastructure (both public and private) and in terms of electric vehicles, with specific reference to cars and local public transportation possibilities.
- Analyze the supply of electric mobility in Italy and internationally, identifying those models already available and those in still in a launching phase, with a focus on their technical characteristics and their positioning in the market.
- Study the whole industry of electric mobility in Italy and professionals operating in the supply of services and management of recharging infrastructure.
- Prepare a comparative analysis of the environmental impact of electric mobility and “traditional” vehicles (e.g. gasoline, diesel).
- Analyze the «paradigm» of sharing mobility in Italy and its role in the diffusion of electric mobility in our country.
- Examine in depth experimental projects connected to V2G (Vehicle to Grid) at an Italian and international level and their consequences on the electric system.
Reed Exhibitions is world’s leading event organizer with over 500 events in 30 countries which brought together over seven million participants in 2017.
Reed Exhibitions is organized by 38 fully staffed offices and serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events. It is part of the RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
Reed Exhibitions organizes various trade shows in Italy: VISCOM ITALIA, BIE – Biomass Innovation Expo and MCE – Mostra Convegno Expocomfort, the world's leading biennial exhibition for residential and industrial installations which includes the THAT’S SMART sector dedicated to electric technologies and solutions.
Energy & Strategy is a 17 people team, consisting of professors and researchers from Politecnico di Milano, in addition to an extensive network of external collaborators, active in research projects, advisory and training on technologies, markets, industrial effects and systems of incentives and regulatory activities in the field of renewable energies, energy efficiency, smart grids and environmental sustainability.
As of October 2017, Energy & Strategy published and presented 33 research in front of over 3,000 professionals per year and with over 18,000 registered downloads.
MiCo MIlano Congressi - Gate 14
Via Gattamelata, 5
20149 Milan (MI) - Italy
Via Gattamelata - Gate 17
Via Colleoni - Gate 12A
Full electric cars are entitled for free parking and 4 dedicated wallbox will be available for free charging.
Opening hours: 9:00 - 18:30
MiCo Milano Congressi / Fieramilano City
Europe's largest congress centre
MiCo – Milano Congressi places itself among the largest conference facilities in Europe and worldwide. Designed by Mario Bellini, it's able to accommodate up to 18,000 people in 70 fully appointed conference rooms with permanent control booth.
All of this in downtown Milan, with a parking lot for more than 1,100 cars, a heliport and direct access to Milan’s subway line 5.
WARNING: The airport of Milano Linate will be closed from 7:00AM on 27 July to 5:59AM on 27 October due to the runaway renewal.